Australia, the world’s smallest continent as well as the world’s largest island, the name is derived from the Latin AUSTRALIAS, means southern, legends of an “unknown land of the south.
Australia is often referred to as the “lucky country” with pulsating economy, political stability and a quality of life envied by many. Australia is known around the world for its stunning landscapes.
A great country to live in and do business, Australia has an enviable reputation as it offers premium standard of living.
SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA(SUBCLASS 189)
Skilled Independent Visa is the most popular Australian Visa among the immigrants across the world. This visa has been designed for those skilled migrants, who don’t have any sponsorship from the state, territory, employer, or a family member in Australia. The selection for this visa is done solely based on your skills, experience, and profile score, since it’s a point based visa. This visa offers permanent residency in Australia to you and your accompanying family members.
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF SUBCLASS 189 VISA
- Choose an occupations listed in (Skilled occupation list) of Australia.
- Score at least 60 points based on his/her profile factors, i.e. Age, Qualification, Experience, English proficiency and other
- such components if applicable
- Be under 50 years of age.
- Have positive skills assessment form the recognized assessing authority
- Must get the appropriate IELTS score to prove English Proficiency
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Get the valid health and character certifications.
BENEFITS OF THE VISA
- Live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- Study full time in Australia at any grade of learning whether it is school, graduate, post graduate, or vocational education at domestic scholar rates.
- Get subsidized health care facilities
- Get certain social security benefits/ payments.
- Apply for Australian citizenship after spending specific time in Australia.
- Sponsor a family member for permanent or temporary residency in Australia.
SKILLED NOMINATED VISA (SUBCLASS 190)
It is a State nominated point based visa that allows the skilled workers, to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. However, you first need to get the nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia, to apply for this visa.
To apply for Subclass 190 Visa, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the SkillSelect online immigration system of Australia and subsequently, obtain a nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia. Minimum point score you need to obtain on point based system is 60.
PARTNER VISA(SUBCLASS 309/100)
The partner visa Subclass 309 (Provisional) permits you to st in Australia permanently, if you are a de facto partner or spouse of a
- a permanent resident
- an Australian citizen
- an eligible New Zealand citizen
REQUISITES OF THE VISA:-
You are outside Australia.
You are a partner of Australian citizen, Permanent resident or eligible New Zealand.
You can be granted visa if you are married and:-
- Your relationship breaks down and there is a child of the relationship.
- Your partner dies and you can show that your relationship would have continued if your partner had lived and you have close business, cultural or personal ties in Australia.
- Your relationship breaks down and you or members of your family unit have suffered family violence.
Employer’s nomination scheme(Subclass186)
Employer’s nomination scheme visa is for the employers in Australia who wants to recruit highly skilled people from overseas or temporary workers within Australia to fill in the vacant places in their business on permanent basis.